- Pheonix or the flame and Best & Worst (and a baby.): These are both written by friends and former coworkers of mine (hi, Amy! hi, Keri!). They’re both wonderfully talented, hilarious people, and their blogs are very different but equally awesome.
- A Cup of Jo: A friend introduced me to the blog years ago, and it remains one of my favourites to this day. NYC-based Joanna has a knack for discovering the coolest products, links, and people.
- Cupcakes & Cashmere: Girly as it sounds, this blog has some of my favourite photography, design, and tips. Emily is based out of LA, so it’s a really interesting juxtaposition to the NYC and Vancouver perspectives I also love. But she also talks a lot about the hot and sunny weather, which makes me very sad and jealous.
- Clementine Daily and The Everygirl: These are both such artfully designed & curated sites. I could browse these blogs for hours!
- The Girls with Glasses: A must for me! These punchy and fun girls show that us four-eyes can steal the spotlight too, thankyouverymuch.
- Jillian Harris: The designer half of Vancouver’s Love It or List It TV show (which I may or may not be addicted to). It’s a great place to peruse for design inspiration, fashion, and entertaining tips.
- The Minimalists and the Minimalist Mom: Sure, I like shopping. And clothes. And home decor. But I also hate clutter, disorganization, and keeping stuff you don’t absolutely love–and I’d much rather have a few quality items than lots of cheap stuff. So I actually believe in the minimalist philosophy, and reading minimalist blogs make me smile.
What are your favourite blogs?